TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) OR TO RECEIVE FREE MEDICAL SCREENINGS (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, “MEDICAL SCREENINGS”).
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A MEDICAL SCREENING.
MEDICAL SCREENINGS ARE NOT DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND THEIR PURPOSE ISNOT TO TREAT DISEASE.
PROMOTION BEGINS MARCH, 27, 2012, AT 3:00 PM (EASTERN TIME) AND ENDS MARCH 28, 2012 (EASTERN TIME) (“PROMOTION PERIOD”).
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE MEDICAL SCREENING. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A MEDICAL SCREENING. This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 Continental United States and the District of Columbia (“Promotion Territory”), age 21 years or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is not open to employees of ZoCo 1, LLC (“ZoCo”) and Life Line Screening of America (“Life Line Screening”) and ZoCo’s and Life Line Screening’s respective officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, affiliated entities, or their immediate families or household members. Void outside the Promotion Territory and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, during the Promotion Period, visit www.doctoroz.com where you will find out more about the promotion and where you will be redirected to a subdomain of www.lifelinescreening.com/ and follow the directions to complete and submit the online entry form. Only the first 5000 eligible entrants (as determined by Life Line Screening) to enter beginning at the start of the Promotion Period are eligible to receive a Medical Screening. Your odds of receiving a Medical Screening depend on when you submit complete entry information, including your full name, complete address, email and daytime phone number. The database clock of www.lifelinescreening.com/ shall be the official timekeeper of the Promotion. One entry per person, household, e-mail address, and/or phone number.
3. MEDICAL SCREENINGS: Life Line Screening will determine, in its sole discretion, who were the first 5000 eligible entrants to enter the Promotion beginning at the start of the Promotion Period, and Life Line Screening will be notified that they won at the time of entry and then receive a following communication that explains how to register for the screening. Those first 5000 eligible entrants, provided that they comply with Life Line Screening’s requirements, will receive the opportunity for a Medical Screening. The Medical Screening will include screening the following for eligible recipients: A Six For Life screening which includes a cholesterol panel, glucose test, blood pressure, and weight and waist circumference. Each Medical Screening has an approximate retail value of $79. No substitution, partial acceptance, transfer, or cash redemptions in lieu of Medical Screenings are permitted, except in the sole discretion of Life Line Screening, which reserves the right to substitute a different product or service of approximately equal or comparable value in the event that the offered Medical Screening, or any portion thereof, becomes unavailable or impractical for any reason whatsoever. Other than the Medical Screening itself, each recipient is responsible for all costs associated with obtaining the Medical Screening (including but not limited to transportation and parking) and all costs associated with or resulting from any conditions that may be identified by the Medical Screening. The Medical Screening must be scheduled by September 30, 2012 and completed by October 31, 2012, or else it shall be forfeited in its entirety. Each recipient of a Medical Screening is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and local taxes or fees resulting from or related to acceptance or use of the Medical Screening, or any portion thereof. In the event that fewer than 5000 eligible entrants enter during the Promotion Period, fewer than 5000 Medical Screenings will be provided.
4. HOW TO CLAIM MEDICAL SCREENINGS: In the event that alternate potential recipients cannot be determined, the ineligible potential recipients’ Medical Screenings may not be offered to others.
5. POSSIBLE ISSUES WITH ADMINISTRATION OF PROMOTION: Neither ZoCo nor Life Line Screening is responsible for U.S. mail, technical, hardware, telecommunications, or software failures of any kind, or other errors or problems that may occur in connection with or relating to the Promotion, whether computer, technical, telephone, mechanical, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems that may occur in connection with: the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the notifications or announcements to potential recipients, or any Promotion-related materials. ZoCo and Life Line Screening each reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or prematurely conclude the Promotion should any malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper operation of the Promotion. False or deceptive entries or acts in connection with the Promotion will render the entrant or potential recipient ineligible, and ZoCo and Life Line Screening each reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or potential recipient who, in their determination, attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion in any manner, including but not limited to: using robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents; acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner; or violating these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, ZoCo and Life Line Screening each reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
6. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Promotion, entrants: (i) agree to be bound by the decisions of ZoCo and Life Line Screening, which are final and binding in all matters, (ii) grant ZoCo and Life Line Screening and their respective designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residence, voices, pictures, biographical information and likenesses, without compensation, notification or permission, for the purpose of advertising and publicity in any and all manner or media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity (iii) represent and warrant that they are not participating in the Promotion in the capacity of a reporter, and (iv) further represent and warrant that they will not write, blog about, publish, or cause to be published any article or book about their participation therein.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: ZoCo, Life Line Screening and their respective officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, affiliated entities, or their immediate families or household members (collectively, “Released Parties”) expressly disclaim any responsibility for, and entrants agree to hold such Released Parties harmless from, liability for any injury, disability, or loss to any person or property relating to participation in this Promotion (including the manner in which potential recipients of Medical Screenings are selected and confirmed); the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance, use, or misuse of any of the Medical Screenings or any components thereof; or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties assume no liability for any cancellation, modification, or premature conclusion of the Promotion for any reason, or for the acts or defaults of any person or entity providing any Medical Screening or any component thereof. Any losses or expenses related to any of the foregoing must be borne solely by the affected entrants and recipients.
9. DISPUTES: Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Medical Screening shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any and all disputes which may arise under this Agreement shall be submitted for resolution to an arbitrator familiar with entertainment issues at the American Arbitration Association, Chicago, Illinois office. In agreeing to arbitrate such disputes, each party agrees to waive any right to bring any civil action in any court regarding such disputes. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in accordance with the applicable law in the Circuit Court of Cook County. If either party desires arbitration, it agrees to serve written notice of the arbitration with the other party and with AAA’s Chicago office. Any issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Condition, or the rights and obligations of entrants, potential recipients of Medical Screenings, and Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be construed under and governed by all Federal Laws of the United States as well as the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to contracts made within the State of Illinois.
10. LIFE LINE SCREENING: This Promotion is managed by Life Line Screening Screening, 6150 Oak Tree Blvd, Suite 200, Independence OH 44131
© 2010 Life Line Screening Screening of America. All Rights Reserved.