It’s an old-fashioned idea – but it still works: eating less and moving more are the winning combination when it comes to weight loss. By Dr. Oz's standards, your waist should be less than half your height in inches. The more you're over the limit, the more your health risks start to increase. There’s no magical way to melt the fat. You have to do the work. Share your goals with a friend and get started.
Gut-Busting Diet Plan
- Eat every 4 hours. This will help rev your metabolism.
- Try these 6 skinny snacks:
1. Soy beans are an excellent low-fat source of protein.
2. Green tea is high in antioxidants and boosts your metabolism. It has only ¼ of the caffeine coffee has – and you can eliminate extra calories since you don’t have to sweeten it or add milk. Drink it plain.
3. Apples are high in fiber, which helpo to lower cholesterol levels. They are also high in antioxidants.
4. Broccoli and kale are nutrient-rich greens that are high in calcium and vitamin C.
5. Natural peanut butter will give your body the healthy fats it needs. It’s high in monounsaturated fat, and has more antioxidants than many fruits. Stay away from the processed stuff for the full benefits.
6. Dark chocolate. This treat is high in antioxidants, and a small serving will help you curb your cravings for diet-destroying sweets.