Full Name: Brian Evans, MD
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Specialty: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Place of Practice: Sherman Oaks, CA
Why did you want to become a doctor?
My passion has always been to work with children. My specialty allows me to work with children with burn injuries and deformities that are often overlooked.
What sets you apart from other doctors in your field?
Combined specialty that focus on reconstructive burn surgery and aesthetic plastic surgery
What are your 5 tips for living longer?
- Eat pomegranate daily. It's a superfood, a super antioxidant and lessens hunger cravings.
- Avoid direct sunlight during the peak hours (10-2). Sun damage is the number-one cause of premature aging of the skin.
- Continue to exercise your mind to maintain your mental acuity. Involve yourself with crosswords, chess, Scrabble, etc.
- Eat with friends at least once a week for socializing and intimacy.
- Treat yourself to a few minutes of meditation daily to lessen stress.