Three top cancer experts answer your biggest questions. Get everything you need to know about preventing and treating cancer.
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer
- Get an at-home radon test for detection
Nutrition and Cancer
Foods to avoid:
- Red meat and foods with sodium nitrate like hotdogs, sausages and processed turkey.
- Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli
- Green tea with lemon, which is anti-inflammatory
Raw Food Diet to Fight Cancer
While there is some merit in switching to a raw food diet, it’s not a long-term solution. You will cut back on sugar and processed foods, but you will also miss out on some of the best cancer-fighting foods.
Heredity and Breast Cancer Risk
While it plays a role, it’s more important to focus on the risk factors you can control.