You may be able to change the way you climax with food. Author Marrena Lindberg has created a 3-step plan to help women boost their libido and achieve orgasm. In addition to the 3-step plan, you will find sample menus and daily to-do lists that will help you keep track of your supplement intake. If followed correctly, Lindberg claims that women can achieve orgasm each and every time they have sex.
Supplements You Will Have to Take for the Orgasmic Diet
- A good multivitamin in the morning
- Fish oil, containing approximately 1700 mg EPA, 1300 DHA
- The RDA of calcium/magnesium/zinc (1000/400/15mg); take these at different times of the day for maximum absorption
- Extra vitamin C (a glass of orange juice a day is enough)
Every 2 or 3 days:
- 27 mg of iron
Step 1: Increase Your Testosterone
Studies show that women with a greater sex drive have higher levels of testosterone. To increase your testosterone, Lindberg suggests adding more protein to your diet, as well as zinc and magnesium. (Though the correlation between protein and testosterone seems to be inconclusive, there is proven science to support the zinc and magnesium recommendations.)
- Protein: Get 30% of your calories from protein at every meal. Protein portions should be about the size of a deck of cards.
- Zinc blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.
- Magnesium: Lower your levels of sex binding-hormone globulin (SHBG), which supresses "free testosterone." Magnesium blocks SHBG.