Full Name: Theodore Diktaban, MD
Hometown: Manhattan, NY
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
Place of Practice: Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
Why did you want to become a doctor?
Extremely motivated by my 10th-grade biology teacher.
What sets you apart from other doctors in your field?
Double-board certification in both Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. I intently listen to my patients and deliver natural-looking results. Patients feel comfortable with my bedside manner and trust that they will be taken care of with their interests always coming first.
What are your 5 tips for living longer?
- Surround yourself with positive energy: people, your mind and your soul.
- Maintain healthy sleep patterns, which are reparative to your mind and body.
- Let loose and live it up in moderation. What’s life without fun?
- Yearly checkups with your doctor. Nip it in the bud early. Taking care of small problems rather than big problems makes a lot of sense.
- You are what you eat. For example, juicing, vitamins and antioxidants.