Magic is what I like to call it. It’s also called the “secret.” It’s the power of positive thinking, and the energy we are all made of, and it plays an important role in my weight loss/maintenance success!
Many of you have asked me what else besides healthy eating and exercise makes me the happy, healthy, fun loving, sexy woman I am. Now I will share that with you!
I keep pictures of beautiful thin happy women around my house to visually remind me every day that that is who I want to be like.
I also put positive affirmations around my house such as:
- I am a healthy, strong and confident woman.
- Healthy food is what I desire for my body.
- I am happy because I choose to be and eating right and exercise feels so good and so right for my mind and my body.
- I love myself for taking care of myself.
- I dare worthy things for my mind, body and soul.
- I put energy into things I want, and in return I am given what I want; such as staying at a healthy weight after my weight loss.
- I do believe in the “secret” just as Oprah does (thank you, Oprah!) You can call it whatever you want, and I like to call it magic.
It’s worked wonders for me on my journey to weight-loss success and I couldn’t be more thankful. I think I just may be the most thankful person alive.
Did I mention the best part? One of the things I had posted around my house, which I did on February12, 2008, was to meet and thank Dr. Oz in person for his beyond wonderful advice, in his book You: On a Diet! Guess what? Just like magic, 2 years later it came true!
Dr. Oz is also one of the few doctors we have in this country who believes in positive energy! Rock on Dr. Oz! Positive energy WILL change your life. I personally, promise you that!