I’d like to start by saying that I know fully how it makes you feel inside and out when you are overweight or unhealthy. There were times in my life when I wouldn’t even leave my house except to run errands because I was so ashamed of the way I looked. The confidence and self-esteem that I once had were completely gone.
When I see an overweight person, I instantly feel that pain I used to feel when I was that way. It actually brings me to tears sometimes.
I want YOU to feel HOT HOT HOT and bring on the confidence and self-esteem I’ve been given back through Dr. Oz’s plan!
Here are some simple everyday tips to take you there and keep you there:
- Always park your car in the parking place that’s farthest away from your destination.
- Take the stairs, not the elevator.
- Drink ice cold water instead of room temperature water because your body burns calories bringing up your body temperature.
- Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon to your cereal or toast every day. It shrinks the waist and helps with cholesterol.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on your food instead of salt. It adds flavor and also helps shrink the waist.
- Drink 3 glasses of green tea per day, it shrinks the waist and increases your metabolism.
- Remember nothing tastes as good as looking good makes you feel – inside and out.
- Fidget, if you’re stuck sitting somewhere for any amount of time, tap your feet or your fingers. Find ways to keep moving and keep burning up those calories.
- Sing out loud in your car or while you’re doing your housework; this too burns calories.
- Change is good! Try new activities, replace unhealthy habits with healthy new habits
Little things add up to big things and all these tips I’ve given you helped me reach my goals and stay there! I want YOU to feel HOT HOT HOT! Bring it on!