This week I would like to share with you some of the little things that I do every day. These small changes to my lifestyle have helped me lose 71 pounds and now help me maintain my weight loss. Below is my Top 10 Little Things list.
Top 10 Little Things
- I use skim milk in my coffee instead of cream.
- I never miss a meal or a snack, so I can keep that metabolism cranking!
- I don’t buy junk food, so I simply won’t have it in my house during those weak moments.
- Green tea with a packet or 2 of no-calorie sweetener helps me out when my sweet tooth kicks in, and green tea is excellent for you.
- When given a choice, I always take the stairs. I look for ways to burn more calories throughout my day.
- A tall glass of skim milk with sugar-free chocolate syrup is my new milk shake.
- I always drink ice cold water, so my body has to warm it up to body temperature, thereby burning calories.
- I try to think positive, be happy and surround myself with others who are the same.
- I keep busy, but find time to meditate and exercise every day. Boredom leads to bad habits.
- I like to try things I thought I couldn’t do, but always wanted to. I encourage you to do the same. Make it happen.