Has there ever been something or someone that really pushed you in the direction that got you moving in a positive direction? Are you still connected? If not, what caused the disconnect? Remember to drop bad habits and pick back up those good habits that may have gotten away from you along the way.
Looking to make changes in life try the following:
- Reconnect with those things that are positive
- Seek positive reinforcement on your journey
- Educate yourself on what it is that you want to accomplish
- Find a mentor to help you reach your goal
- Ask for help when you don’t know which way to turn
Remember: YOU can do it! Own up to it. Use your resources! Life is short and you never know when it may end so live it to the fullest.
Do you want to connect? E-mail me at email@example.com.
This article is in loving memory of my dear friend Dr. Henry Holloway. May he rest in peace.