DR. OZ INSIDER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Dr. Oz Insider Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old. Employees, officers and directors of ZoCo Production, LLC (“Sponsor”), Sharecare, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 14, 2012 and ends at 9:00 PM ET on September 30, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, visit http://www.doctoroz.com/ozinsidersweepstakes, fill out all required fields for the newsletter subscription, and hit the “Submit” button. By completing this form, participant will receive a free subscription to the Dr. Oz Insider Newsletter*. All new and existing newsletter subscribers are eligible to win as long as the participant completes and submits the form during the Promotion Period. Existing newsletter subscribers must fill out the form. This will not subscribe the participant to multiple newsletters. Limit one (1) entry per email address during the Promotion Period. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
*Participant may opt-out of receiving newsletters at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. Clicking on this link will automatically unsubscribe participant’s email address.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about October 5, 2012, Sponsor will select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner will be notified by October 12, 2012 if they have won.
4. PRIZES. Winner will win one (1) trip package to attend a taping of The Doctor Oz Show(“TDOS”) in New York. Trip package is for winner and one (1) guest. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s U.S. home); two (2) tickets to a Season 4 episode of TDOS; meet and greet with Dr. Oz; and accommodations for two (2) nights in New York City. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of trip is $2700.00. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. TRAVEL. Trip must coincide with the dates of the show taping and winner must be available to attend the taping or Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
Travel must be completed by December 21, 2012. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely winner’s responsibility. All matters with respect to winner’s mode of transportation and hotel accommodations shall be determined and selected by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion Further details of trip schedule to be provided to potential winner by Sponsor upon selection.
Actual value of the trip depends on travel itinerary of the winner. Winner will not be entitled to the difference, if any, between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize. Meals, gratuities, group transportation, and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely winner’s responsibility. Travel is based on availability, blackout dates apply, and some carrier and hotel restrictions may apply. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, but Sponsors reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors.
It is the responsibility of the winner to arrive at the designated gateway city in time for each flight included as part of the trip with proper travel documentation. Winner is responsible for all required travel documentation. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for requesting, obtaining or advising with respect to any requirement travel documentation. Certain travel and security restrictions may apply and it is the responsibility of winner to comply with all travel, security and other laws, regulations, airline passenger and hotel rules that may apply to them. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable in any manner if a winner is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the Prize due to failure to qualify or comply with these Official Rules or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize.
Airline schedules, travel arrangements, and other aspects of the Prize are subject to change outside the control of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible or liable for any such changes. If winner is not available or fails to arrive at the required time of travel, fails to have proper and complete documentation for all or any portion of the travel or prize elements associated with the Prize, or fails to comply with these official rules in any way, the winner may be disqualified and the prize forfeited at any time. Travel restrictions may apply and frequent-flier miles may not be available. Once travel is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted.
All event schedules and admissions and other aspects of the prize may be subject to weather conditions and changes outside the control of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible if all or any portion of the prize is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided, except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS. Winner will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. If prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Winner's guests, or a parent/legal guardian if winner is not the legal age of majority at the time of entry, must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release prior to issuance of a prize. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (d) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (e) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of the Sweepstakes Site. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, with jurisdiction and venue in Cook County, Illinois, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Cook County, Illinois.
9. ENTRY INFORMATION: Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy statement available athttp://www.doctoroz.com/privacy, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards. Sponsor may engage certain third-party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
10. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of the winners, please send an email with the subject line of: Oz Insider Sweepstakes Winners List, to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
Sponsor: ZoCo Production, LLC, 30 Rockefeller Center, New York, NY 10112.
Administrator: Sharecare, Inc., 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305.