NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Dr. Oz’s Swag Bag Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of ZoCo Production, LLC (“Sponsor”), Sharecare, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 7, 2012 and ends at 5:00 PM ET on May 13, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, visit http://doctoroz.com/videos/win-dr-oz-gift-bag and follow the instructions to complete the survey. Limit one (1) entry per person, per computer, and per email address during the Promotion Period. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 17, 2012, Sponsor will select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES. Winners will win one (1) of ten (10) Dr. Oz Swag Bags (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $30.00). Swag Bags will include The Dr. Oz Show branded notebook, wristband, mug, and thermos. Total ARV of all prizes is $300.00. Limit one (1) prize per person. Winners will be notified by May 30, 2012 if they have won. Winners will receive their prize within 6-8 weeks following verification of eligibility and confirmation as a winner of the Sweepstakes. Expenses not specified are winner's responsibility.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS. Winner will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. If prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Winner's guests, or a parent/legal guardian if winner is under the age of 18, must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release prior to issuance of a prize. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (d) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (e) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of the Sweepstakes Site. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, with jurisdiction and venue in Cook County, Illinois, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Cook County, Illinois.
8. ENTRY INFORMATION: Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy statement available at http://www.doctoroz.com/privacy, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Information collected from entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards. Sponsor may engage certain third-party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
9. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of the winners, please send an email with the subject line of: Swag Bag Sweepstakes Winners List, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
Sponsor: ZoCo Production, LLC, 30 Rockefeller Center, New York, NY 10112.
Administrator: Sharecare, Inc., 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305.