Don’t forget to make YOUR appointment with America’s favorite Doctor!
Whether you live in or plan to visit NYC, the hottest ticket in daytime TV can be yours (with just a few simple clicks). Please refer to the form below to secure your reservation.
… But first, some important details to note:
- Reservations will now solely be made online through this website.
- We generally tape a morning and afternoon show three days a week (tape weeks being varied).
- Tickets to The Dr. Oz Show are FREE and due to a high volume of requests, we cannot accommodate all requests.
- You’ll ONLY be notified by a member of our staff 2 weeks prior to your date of choice (via email confirmation) SHOULD WE BE ABLE to accommodate you and your guests. That will include all pertinent information on arrival, timing, dress code, security, location etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit or attend unless otherwise stated.
- Although it is unlikely, having a confirmation doesn’t guarantee admission; as ticket distribution may be in excess of studio capacity and sudden unforeseen issues can delay times or even result in taping cancellation.
- Audience members are only eligible to attend twice per calendar year.
- Please remember to check our website frequently for new schedule updates or events.
Ready to get started? Select ONLY ONE show date from the calendar below. Make sure to fill out all selected fields in entirety press submit.
Please note: we are no longer accepting ticket requests at this time. Feel free to revisit this page in late June for new updates and availability as we approach Season 5. Have a wonderful summer!
If your organization would like to be considered for tickets, please follow the instructions below. Please note group availability is limited and varies based on production needs.
If you are interested in attending The Dr. Oz Show with a group (10-30 tickets max), please email GroupTickets@zoco.com with “GROUP INQUIRY” in the Subject field and include the following information in your email:
- Contact person’s first and last name
- Daytime phone and email
- Preferred weekday (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
- Number of tickets needed
- Please tell us a little about yourself and your group (i.e. health and fitness, new moms, sorority, PTA, medical students/residents etc.), how often you meet, events you organize, where you’re located, etc. The more information, the better!
You will be contacted by a member of our staff a couple of weeks in advance ONLY if we are able to accommodate your request.