Don’t forget to make YOUR appointment with America’s favorite Doctor!
Whether you live in or plan to visit NYC, the hottest ticket in daytime TV can be yours (with just a few simple clicks). Please refer to the form below to secure your reservation.
… But first, some important details to note:
- Reservations will now solely be made online through this website.
- We generally tape a morning and afternoon show three days a week (tape weeks being varied).
- Tickets to The Dr. Oz Show are FREE and due to a high volume of requests, we cannot accommodate all requests.
- You’ll ONLY be notified by a member of our staff 2 weeks prior to your date of choice (via email confirmation) SHOULD WE BE ABLE to accommodate you and your guests. That will include all pertinent information on arrival, timing, dress code, security, location etc.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit or attend unless otherwise stated.
- Although it is unlikely, having a confirmation doesn’t guarantee admission; as ticket distribution may be in excess of studio capacity and sudden unforeseen issues can delay times or even result in taping cancellation.
- Please remember to check our website frequently for new schedule updates or events.
- Select ONLY ONE show date from the calendar below. Make sure to fill out all selected fields in entirety press submit.
PROCEDURE FOR STANDBY TICKETS
- Standby tickets are available most Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8:40am & 1:40pm. These tickets are not a guarantee & will be distributed in order of arrival after our pre-registered guests have checked in.
- To obtain, please check in with an audience staffer at 320 W. 66th Street at those times. We’ll do our best to accommodate, however we strongly encourage making all reservations online-by clicking the calendar above.
If your group or organization (10- 30 tickets max) would like to be considered for tickets, please email GroupTickets@zoco.com & put your desired MONTH of attendance in the subject field. Ex: “DECEMBER tickets”.
Make sure to include the following information in the body of your email:
- Contact person’s first and last name
- Daytime phone and email
- Preferred weekday (Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday)
- Preferred time-slot ( 10 AM or 3PM )
- Number of tickets needed
- Please tell us a little about yourself and your group (i.e. health and fitness, new moms, sorority, PTA, medical students/residents etc.), how often you meet, events you organize, where you’re located, etc. The more information, the better!
You will be contacted by a member of our staff in advance ONLY if we are able to accommodate your request. Also, please note group availability is limited and varies based on production needs.