All nurse candidates (“Nurse Candidate(s)”) must sign statements acknowledging that they have read, understand and will comply with all of the following eligibility requirements ("Eligibility Requirements") of "The Dr. Oz Show" (collectively the "Program") in order to be considered:
1. Nurse Candidates may not presently be a candidate for any type of political office ("Political Candidate") and may not become a Political Candidate from the time they are nominated until one (1) year after the first broadcast of the last episode of the Program in which they appear.
2. All Nurse Candidates must live in the United States.
3. Each Nurse Candidate must acknowledge and agree that he or she is not and will under no circumstances as a result of their submission, participation in the selection process, participation in the Program, the use of their personal information or any recordings and/or the use of their name, voice, and/or likeness in connection with the Program, the promotion thereof in all media now known or hereafter devised or for any other reason in connection with his or her submission and/or participation in the Program, become an employee or an independent contractor of the Producer and/or any of its affiliated companies, licensees, agents, assigns, distributors and/or broadcasters (including but not limited to Harpo, Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment or Sharecare, Inc.) (individually and collectively, “Companies”) and will not make any claims against Producer and/or Companies, including, without limitation, claims for compensation, derived from any allegation of status as an employee. Each Nurse Candidate acknowledges and agrees that his or her relationship to Producer and/or Companies is and shall be limited solely to that of a grantor of rights.
4. All Nurse Candidates must authorize Producer to conduct a background check, which may include, without limitation, a credit check, a military records check, a criminal arrest and/or conviction check, a civil litigation check, a family court litigation check, interviews with employers, neighbors, teachers, etc. In connection with the foregoing, all Nurse Candidates must be willing to sign an authorization to release personal and confidential records and information.
5. All Nurse Candidates who are selected must be available to travel to New York (locations and dates to be determined by Producer and are subject to change in Producer's sole discretion).
6. All Nurse Candidates must acknowledge and agree that these Eligibility Requirements may be changed, modified, or amended by Producer in its sole discretion from time to time.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
For more information about DoctorOz.com's terms of service click here.