Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 21 years or older, except employees of ZoCo Productions LLC (the “Sponsor”), Sharecare, Inc. (the “Administrator”), Fembody LLC (the “Prize Provider”) and their respective officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, affiliated entities, immediate families or household members. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by Illinois law. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants: (i) agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules; and (ii) agree that Illinois courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes and that venue shall only be Chicago, Illinois.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sponsor will conduct a national Sweepstakes from 9:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on Tuesday, May 22, 2012, until 8:59 am (ET) on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 (the "Promotional Period"). To enter, participants must log on to the Sweepstakes page of the DoctorOz.com website, located at http://www.doctoroz.com/paulaabdulsweepstakes (the "Website"), and complete and submit the entry form online during the Promotional Period according to the onscreen instructions, including their complete name, full mailing address, daytime telephone number (including area code), email address and date of birth (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). To be eligible, all Entries must be received by 8:59 am ET on Tuesday June 5, 2012. Each Entry must be submitted in the name of an individual person and the prize will only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning Entry, regardless of e-mail account ownership or other circumstances. Limit one (1) Entry per person using only one (1) email address throughout the Promotional Period.
All duplicate Entries shall be deemed void. All Entries will become the property of Sponsor and Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. No mechanical reproductions, mailed Entries, facsimiles, mass submissions, or submissions generated by a script or macro will be accepted by Sponsor or Administrator and all such Entries will be deemed void. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, delayed, undelivered, misdirected or garbled Entries, and all such Entries will be deemed void. Sponsor and Administrator are also not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prize, in any Sweepstakes-related materials or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupts the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive Entries or acts will render the participant ineligible and Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any participant who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with any Website mechanism, acting in a disruptive manner or violating these Official Rules. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
3. RANDOM DRAWING & WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) grand prize winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly chosen by a representative of Sponsor after 9:00 a.m. (ET) on or after June 5, 2012 from all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotional Period. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all participants in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Promotional Period. Winner will be notified by Sponsor or Administrator within five (5) business days of the drawing via either the telephone number or e-mail address provided on his or her Official Entry. Winner must reply within five (5) business days of notification either via fax, email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else an alternate Winner may be selected and notified. In the event that the Sweepstakes is canceled or ended prematurely due to the reasons set forth in Paragraph 2 above, the Winner shall be randomly chosen by a representative of Sponsor from all eligible Entries received as of the time of the impairment.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Winner will receive a three (3) day / two (2) night trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, California between June 22, 2012 and December 21, 2012, on dates specified by Provider, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Three Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($3,750.00 US) (collectively, the “Trip”). The Trip shall include the following, all selected by Prize Provider in its sole discretion: (a) round-trip, coach class air transportation (including taxes) for Winner and his/her travel companion (the “Travel Companion”) from the major US gateway airport nearest the Winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California; (b) One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150.00 US) to cover ground transportation costs; (c) hotel accommodations [one (1) room, double occupancy], including room taxes, for two (2) consecutive nights at a hotel selected by Provider (the “Hotel”); and (d) lunch for Winner and his/her Travel Companion with Paula Abdul at a restaurant (the “Restaurant”) selected by Prize Provider in its sole discretion, including round-trip car service from the Hotel to the Restaurant.
No substitutions, partial acceptance, transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. ARV of prize may vary based upon the location of Winner’s city of residence. Any difference between the stated value and actual value of any portion of the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value in the event the described prize or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not expressly provided for above, including meals, incidentals, tips, gratuities, telephone calls, souvenirs, dry cleaning, laundry, additional ground transportation, baggage charges, additional personal expenses or charges incurred during the Trip. All travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider’s agent on a carrier of Prize Provider’s choice. Airline carrier regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel will not qualify for frequent flyer miles or other airline or hotel rewards programs. Certain restrictions may apply and no refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Winner and his/her Travel Companion must travel together on the same itinerary from the same airport and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (eg: valid photo ID or passport) prior to travel. Travel arrangements (including seat selection) are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Trip must be taken as arranged by Provider between the dates specified by Provider or else it may be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor and Prize Provider shall have no further obligation to Winner. In order to claim the prize, Winner and his/her Travel Companion (who must be a legal US resident and age 21 or older, unless Winner is their parent or legal guardian): (i) must meet all eligibility requirements; (ii) may be required to produce proof of identity, address and birth date; and (iii) must execute and return certain Winner documents (as applicable), including an affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgment form, liability release and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases. Such documents must be completed in full and returned within five (5) business days of issuance either via facsimile or US registered mail. Failure to do so or if: (x) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; (y) Winner declines his or her prize; or (z) a potential Winner is determined to be ineligible for any reason, will result in disqualification of such Winner and an alternate Winner may be selected by random drawing at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor or Administrator will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate Winner but in the event an alternate Winner cannot be determined, the prize will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize (or any portion thereof), if applicable. All prize details are at Sponsor’s and Prize Provider’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Provider which are final and binding in all matters; (b) grant Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Provider permission, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residence, voices, pictures, biographical information and likenesses, without compensation, notification or permission, for the purpose of advertising and publicity in any and all manner or media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity; and (c) represent and warrant that they are not participating in the Sweepstakes in the capacity of a reporter and further represent and warrant that they will not write, blog about, publish or cause to be published any article or book about their participation in the Sweepstakes, and if the Winner, the fulfillment of the Trip (or any portion of the prize) and/or any part of their encounter with Paula Abdul.
Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Provider and their respective officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, prize providers, affiliated entities and their designees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) expressly disclaim any responsibility and participants agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from liability for any injury, disability or loss to any person or property (including allergic reactions and/or death) relating to participation in this Sweepstakes (including the manner in which the Winner is selected and confirmed), the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance, use or misuse of any of the prizes or services awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto) and claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties are not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury (including death) or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the redemption of, use or misuse of any prize items or services provided or any loss (financial or otherwise), injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from the Website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Website by a hypertext link. The Released Parties further assume no liability either for the cancellation, modification or premature conclusion of the Sweepstakes for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the affected participants and/or Winner.
6. OFFICIAL RULES AND/OR WINNER’S NAME: For a copy of these Official Rules and/or the Winner’s name, please go to http://www.doctoroz.com/paulaabdulsweepstakes-official-rules. The Winner’s name will be available within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotional Period.
7. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is managed and administered by Sharecare, Inc. with offices located at 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305. Fembody LLC is the prize provider only.
8. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by ZoCo Productions LLC with offices located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10112.
© 2012 ZoCo Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved.