Dr. Mark Hyman's No-Mess Smoothie
Make a tasty smoothie quickly with this easy recipe.
Get your daily breakfast ready quickly with this smoothie recipe. Just use your immersion blender for a delicious smoothie on-the-go, with no mess to clean up afterwards.
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 lemon, with rind
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- small handful of nuts (ex: walnuts)
- 1 kale leaf, de-stemmed and ripped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or hemp milk)
- 1 cup water
1. Add all ingredients into a large, wide-mouthed mason jar.
2. Blend with immersion blender until smooth, and enjoy.