Honey-Ginger Root Medley
Enjoy the spice of ginger and sweetness of honey with this vegan-friendly recipe.
Honey and ginger are two superfoods that have many healing properties. Combine the two, and you have a powerful remedy for many of your health issues. Add honey and ginger to any of your veggie dishes to give your body the fuel it needs while also giving your dish an array of flavors.
- 1 carrot, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 parsnip, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 beet, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 turnips, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1-inch cubes of fresh ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss well. Spread onto foil. Cover in foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.