Ricky Martin’s Mango Chutney
Find out how to make Ricky Martin’s fresh and revitalizing mango chutney recipe.
Add a bit of freshness to every dish with Ricky Martin's mango chutney recipe. Sprinkle this on top of rice or eat it alone for the perfect mouthful of ripe mangos. Gain the extra digestive benefits from the added cardamom and ginger with every bite.
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- ground cardamom
1. Peel two mangos and slice them into large pieces.
2. Peel and mince one tablespoon of fresh ginger.
3. Finely chop two tablespoons of fresh cilantro and stir it with mango and ginger.
4. Mix the juice of half a lemon with one teaspoon of agave necctar. Pour over the mango mixture.
5. Sprinkle ground cardamom on top.
Optional: Serve over rice and steamed cauliflower.