Also known as a Laura Palmer, this recipe features a citrus twist.
Add a boost to your coffee with vitamin C-rich lemon. It's a great way to get your lemon water and coffee in the morning simultaneously. If you prefer, you can add a dash of brown sugar to balance out the drink's acidity.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 oz espresso
- brown sugar, to taste
1. Peel, cut, and zest one lemon.
2. Mix water, lemon zest, and brown sugar.
3. Boil mixture for 9 minutes. Let cool overnight.
4. Mix lemon blend with warm milk.
5. Pour blend into a cup of espresso coffee and enjoy.