Vegan Charcoal Latte
This activated charcoal recipe is great for detoxifying and cleansing.
Charcoal lattes are the next big thing, and not only are they tasty, but they're beautiful too. The magic ingredient to the drink's purple-grey hue is activated charcoal. But it's not just another pretty ingredient, the right amount of activated charcoal is very effective at detoxifying your body. Not only does this latte taste great, you'll feel great after drinking it!
This recipe originally appeared on One Green Planet.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp food-grade activated charcoal
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave nectar
1. In a small pot on medium heat, add all the ingredients.
2. Whisk vigorously until the milk begins to froth.
3. Add the mixture to a mug and enjoy it warm.
4. Optional: Mix all ingredients and pour them into a glass over ice.