Sesame Soy Seared Cauliflower
Use this flavorful cauliflower recipe to work corn oil into your dinner tonight!
The plant sterols in corn oil may help lower your cholesterol more effectively than almonds, Brussels sprouts, or spinach, and this oil boasts a neutral flavor that makes it easy to work it into any meal. Add this versatile and beneficial oil to your cauliflower recipe to create a top-notch healthy side!
- 1/4 cup Mazola® corn oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and broken up into 2-inch florets
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- optional garnishes: chopped parsley, cilantro, or green onions
1. Heat oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly browned, stirring occasionally to coat with oil mixture.
3. Add soy sauce, quickly stir to coat, and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
4. Remove pan from heat and allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
5. Sprinkle with parsley or other desired garnish and serve immediately.