We've all succumbed to a wave of cravings at some point. Here's an antidote to those cravings: a 100 calorie recipe for mouthwatering shirataki noodles. Soaked in a warm broth, these noodles are both flavorful and filling. Throw in an assortment of vegetables and you've got a bowl of noodles to rival any other!
- 1 pkg Shirataki noodles
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken or veggie broth
- 1 1/2 cups choice of vegetables (carrots, kale, onions, celery)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (or preferred hot sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain and rinse noodles. Cut noodles in half. In a pot, add the broth and veggies and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium and cook for 7 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Add the noodles to the pot and cook for five minutes.
2. Add Sriracha, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Food Investigation: Behind Closed Doors at Perdue.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!