Craving something sweet? This chocolate mug cake might just be the answer. It's quick, easy, and barely requires any ingredients. Top it off with some berries and your dessert for the night is all set!
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp whipped coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cacao powder
Chocolate Mug Cake:
1. Melt chocolate chips and whipped coconut milk in a microwave for about 1 minute.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Whisk well until the egg is completely broken down. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. The cake will rise and sink back down after cooking has stopped.
4. Add berries on top.
Whipped coconut milk:
1. Refrigerate coconut milk until most of it is solid. It usually takes a couple of hours.
2. Scoop out all the solid parts of it and put it in a mixing bowl. Pour 1/2 of the remaining liquid into the bowl.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
4. Beat with a hand mixer until it forms a whip cream texture.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!