The best part about the 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough Diet is that you can have unlimited non-starchy veggies. This means that filling salads are great options for lunch, dinner, and even snacks. Make a couple batches of this salad with citrus dressing and keep them in the fridge for those busy days when you don't have time to make a meal.
- 2 tbsp citrus dressing
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp scallion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 cups romaine, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup mango, chopped
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Get a mason jar or other similar container. Spoon citrus dressing on the bottom first.
2. Then mix one tablespoon of cilantro and scallions and 1/4 teaspoon cumin in with the black beans and pour in the jar.
3. Top with romaine, red bell pepper, cucumber, and mango.
4. Finish off with a sprinkling of one tablespoon of both scallions and pumpkin seeds.
5. Keep chilled. Toss or shake when ready to eat.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!