The 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge was designed to help you cut pounds and inches — just in time for summer! This breakfast pizza recipe from Beth Nydick of Blue Barn Kitchen features protein-rich ingredients to help you start off your day with high energy.
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 pieces flatbread or pita, warmed/toasted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
1. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. With a large spoon scoop the inside of the avocado into a bowl. Add the lime juice and salt. Mash with a fork until smooth, taste and set aside.
2. Spread 1/4 of the avocado mixture onto each warmed piece pita.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to desired doneness and place one on top of each pizza. Serve immediately.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates Diet Ice Cream: Are the Ingredients Making You Fat?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!