Make a healthy and delicious punch this season with Aaron Sanchez’s punch recipe. It’s packed with fruit such as grapefruit, lime, and pineapple so you get the tropical flavor. And if you want to make this a kid-friendly drink, just omit the tequila.
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 liter tequila blanco
- 2 cups tequila reposado
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 5 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 oranges, cut into bite-size wedges
- 1/2 medium watermelon, cut into bite-size chuncks
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 6 limes, quartered
- 3 small ruby grapefruits, sliced
- 2 starfruit, sliced
- 48 oz grapefruit soda
1. Place pineapple chunks in a wide-mouthed glass jar. Add tequilas, juices, and sliced oranges. Chill overnight.
2. Add watermelon, lemons, limes, grapefruit, and star fruit and chill several more hours, stirring occasionally. Add grapefruit soda immediately before serving. Serve over ice.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Ask Dr. Oz: Your Biggest Holiday Health Questions Answered.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!