The perfect, guilt-free, summertime condiment. Pair this refreshing twist on salsa with tortilla chips for an enticing appetizer or a roasted chicken for a delicious entrée.
- 2 cups wild blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 medium onion (red or white), diced small
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced small
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
Combine all ingredients, folding in wild blueberries last. Refrigerate 1 hour or more to blend flavors.