No need for butter — this brownie recipe from Dr. Taz Bhatia, integrated health expert and author of What Doctor's Eat, uses avocado in its place.
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate mini chips
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine avocado, coconut oil, coconut nectar, and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
3. Then, place ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir in eggs.
4. Pour in coconut flour, cocao powder, chocolate chips, sea salt, and baking soda. Stir until well-combined.
5. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil and add batter.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!