- 4 cups kale leaves, tightly packed
- 1/2 peeled cucumber with seeds removed
- 1 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup water plus 1/4 cup to thin if necessary
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- Himalayan sea salt
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- assorted greens
- mangos, sliced
- 1/2 piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp can sugar or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp yogurt
To make the dressing, blend ingredients together in a food processer and serve over salad.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!