Turn pasta and meatballs into a tasty (and healthy!) Paleo dish. Make noodles out of zucchini and stick to natural products when making your meatballs. This healthy take on an iconic dish will leave you wanting more Paleo foods.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 1 strip Whole30 Approved bacon, chopped
- 2 zucchini
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix ground beef, herbs and spices, tomato paste, egg, and bacon together. Roll into golf-sized balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for around 20 minutes, turning once halfway through, until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center.
4. While the meatballs are baking (at about the 15 minute mark), turn your zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
5. In a large pan on medium heat, sauté your zoodles in a bit of oil for a few minutes (until crisp-tender and slightly browned).
6. Remove from the pan and serve immediately. Top with the meatballs.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!