Did you know that protein pancakes can slash carbs by as much as 59%? They can also keep you full for hours! Make this Banana Cinnamon Protein Powder Pancake recipe to start your day with tons of energy.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (vanilla is recommended)
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana
1. Mash the banana in a bowl and add in the egg and egg whites.
2. Stir until the mixture fully combines.
3. Mix in Greek yogurt, protein powder and a dash of cinnamon.
4. Heat a frying pan with nonstick cooking spray on medium heat and place a drop of batter onto the pan, forming a pancake shape about two inches wide.
5. After the pancake browns (should take about 20-30 seconds), flip it over and repeat on other side.
6. Feel free to top it off with some fresh bananas and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Makes 3 small pancakes.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Understanding Transgender: How Bruce Jenner Got Everyone Talking.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!