- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup slicedonion
- 8 oz tomato sauce, low sodium
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans or canned beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 100% whole-wheat tortilla
Sauté the green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce until tender. Stir in the remaining tomato sauce, beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, cilantro and cayenne. Simmer for 5 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on each tortilla and roll up. Serve as is or bake for 15 minutes in a 375°F oven.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!