This nutritious berry smoothie is loaded with calcium and antioxidants, plus it tastes great. If you want, you can hide a handful of spinach in here and no one will be the wiser. If you use frozen fruit, you won't need as much ice. It's up to each individual's preference. Alter the milk measurement to achieve desired consistency.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 small frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 handful spinach leaves (optional)
Place all ingredients in a heavy-duty blender and give it a whirl!
Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!