The ingredients in this salad make a delicious, nutritious, and colorful salad. Make for lunch, dinner, or as an appetizer to impress guests.
- 1 head endive, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head radicchio, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 apple, quartered, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
1. Assemble the endive, radicchio, apple, walnuts, and blueberries in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whip together all the dressing ingredients until well combined, pour over salad and toss well.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!