Without a boost of healthy fats and probiotics in the morning, you may feel tired and sluggish throughout the day. Most morning cleanses consist of strictly fruit and vegetable juices that can make you feel energized at first, but will have you crashing by lunch. Try one of these breakfast juice combinations with fruits, veggies, a fat booster and a probiotic base to jumpstart your morning.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup mangos
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large beet
- 1 large apple
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup Swiss chard
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt + 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup kefir + 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup kombucha + 1 cup water
1. Choose one fruit and two vegetables and place into a juicer.
2. Choose one fat booster (avocado, almond butter, or coconut oil) and one probiotic base (yogurt, kefir, or kombucha). Juice all of the ingredients and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in How to Make a Cleanse Work: What Everyone Gets Wrong.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!