These brownies are laced with chocolate chips and the sweet taste of cocoa. While chocolate is the star of this recipe, it has two very nutritious counterparts: spinach and blueberries. Blended together, these incredients create a thick and gooey treat that is sure to please your sweetest cravings. Packed with vitamins and nutrients, these brownies are not a total diet splurge. These treats make a great dessert for picky kids who won't eat fruits and vegetables.
- 10 oz bag frozen blueberries, deforsted
- 10 oz bag of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
1. Puree thawed blueberries and spinach until smooth.
2. Place 1 cup into mixing bowl and freeze the other cup for another time.
3. Combine spinach and blueberry puree, brownie mix, eggs, chocolate chips and oil until smooth.
4. Pour into ungreased 8x8 baking dish and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!