Cauliflower is a virtually tasteless vegetable that can be easily blended into dishes to make them healthier. Try adding it into traditional mac and cheese to help control the calories in your portion.
- 3 cups cooked cauliflower
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (plus a little more for the topping)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- freshly ground pepper
- 8 oz short noodle pasta, cooked according to box instructions
- smoked paprika
1. Combine hot cauliflower, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, pepper, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Toss cauliflower and cheese mixture with cooked pasta.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprike and serve.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!