- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 oz (4 oz) chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup chopped drailed oil-packed sun-dried tomato
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 oz) package baby spinach
- 3/8 tsp salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (1 oz) slices country-style Italian bread
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- Pam Organic Canola Oil Spray
Combine 2 tsp olive oil, rosemary, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 4 tsp oil to pan. Add sun-dried tomato, red pepper, and garlic; sauté 1 minute or until garlic begins to brown. Add spinach; cook 1 minute or until spinach barely wilts. Stir in 1/8 tsp salt; set aside.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper. Cook chicken 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep pan on medium-high heat.
Top each of 4 bread slices with 1 tbsp cheese, 1 chicken cutlet, one quarter of spinach mixture, 1 additional tbsp cheese, and remaining 4 bread slices.
Recoat grill pan with Pam Organic Canola Oil Spray. Arrange 2 sandwiches in pan. Place a cast-iron or heavy skillet on top of sandwiches; press gently to flatten. Cook 4 minutes on each side (leave skillet on sandwiches while they cook). Repeat procedure with remaining 2 sandwiches. Cut each sandwich in half; serve immediately.