Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 18 min
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin
- 3 tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 thin slices lemon
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken in two batches until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
3. Add broth and lemon slices to same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon of spread until melted. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish, if desired, with parsley.
Brought to you by I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!