You have been warned before that cookie dough is not to be consumed raw because of the eggs in it. Well, this recipe eliminates eggs and adds healthy protein. Try whipping up this dough for a sweet, low-calorie snack. If you're not into baking, you can always buy this healthy snack from places like Hungry Root.
- 1 cup chickpeas, skins removed, patted dry
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (vegan or regular)
1. Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and agave in a blender or food processor. Blend until it's a fine puree.
2. Remove cookie dough mixture from blender and place in a large bowl. Add chocolate chips and mix well with a wooden spoon.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Jason Derulo, BuzzFeed, and the Coolest Products We’re Obsessed With.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!