Lisa Oz shares one of her favorite guilt-free deserts that combine heart-healthy dark chocolate with protein-rich nuts and fruit. This chocolate bark takes minutes to make and will last for weeks when stored. Break off a piece to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- 2 bars of 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dates
- maldon salt
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in double boiler or heat-proof glass over water. Stir in fruit and nuts and spread over parchment. Sprinkle salt and chill for ½ hour in the refrigerator or 2 hours on the counter. Break into pieces to serve.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!