It's true: good things come in small, bite-sized packages. The package, in this case, is a round bed of chocolate. With fruit and nuts on top, these treats are a chocolate lover's dream. Make 16 of them with this recipe.
- 4 oz finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp nuts
- 1 tbsp dried fruit
- 1 tbsp candied ginger
1. Heat 4 oz finely chopped bittersweet chocolate and ½ tsp canola oil in a microwave, 1 min.
2. Stir until smooth and cool to the touch.
3. One tsp at a time, dollop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, spreading out with back of spoon.
4. Top rounds with a mix taken from 1 Tbsp each of any of the following: nuts, pomegranate seeds, dried fruit, or candied ginger.
5. Chill until firm, about 1 hr. 6. Keep chocolates refrigerated until ready to serve.
6. Serve and enjoy! If you've got company, these 16 pieces will dissapear. So make sure you've enjoyed the chocolaty fruits of your labor before they're gone.
Watch The Video
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!