Drink this low-carb shake recipe while you're doing Chris Powell's 3-Day Flush Plan to help you lose weight. Alternating between this drink and the High-Carb Chocolate Protein Powder Drink recipe will create a carb cycle that helps your metabolism allow you to see the weight loss results you want. Plus, a DIY flush drink recipe is much more affordable than the trendy flush drinks you can buy at juice bars.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
1. Blend almond milk with one cup water and protein powder.
2. Blend in peanut butter.
3. Blend with ice for desired thickness.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in I Dropped Half My Body Weight and You Can Too.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!