Use a slow cooker to make homemade holiday gifts in bulk! This recipe from blogger Chocolate Covered Katie is not only easy but a great idea for gift-giving.
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups raw pecans
1. Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Turn the slow cooker on low and place all the ingredients, except the pecans, inside. Stir to combine.
3. Add the pecans and stir to coat. Put the lid on the Crock-Pot and cook for 2 hours, stirring once halfway through the cooking time.
4. Remove the lid and cook an additional hour, stirring once halfway through.
5. Pour the contents onto a cookie sheet or large platter and break up any large clumps of nuts. Allow to cool completely and store in a decorative tin for gifts.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Last-Minute, Easy Homemade Health Gifts.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!