- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup diced leftover roasted turkey breast
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped, rinsed, and spun dry
- 1 small bunch frisee
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled and sliced into circles
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed mustard seed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Check with an instant-read thermometer for internal temperature of 160°F. Remove from the heat, place on plate, cover loosely with foil, and set aside.
Add the diced turkey to the same pan and cook just long enough to crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain on paper towels.
Combine the romaine and frisée and divide equally on two large plates. Slice chicken and place on top. Arrange the turkey, avocado, tomato and sliced eggs in neat rows on top of the lettuce.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard seed and chives. Drizzle on top of salad, followed by pepper, if desired.