This dessert is full of natural ingredients that make this food even tastier. Instead of using normal butter, use ghee, butter known as clarified butter for a healthier option. And the naturally sweet dates and honey make this dessert the perfect solution for your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup dates, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 cups mixed nuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Combine the eggs, ghee, raw honey, and dates in a medium saucepan placed over a medium heat.
2. Bring everything to a boil, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla, and add in the sea salt.
4. Mix in the chopped nuts and stir until well combined.
5. Roll the mixture into small balls.
6. Roll each ball in the coconut flakes until well covered.
7. Refrigerate until firm.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!