Spice up your standard green smoothie recipe with cinnamon. It's a great alternative for when you want to cut back on sugar. Plus, you'll get plenty of flavor from the vanilla coconut milk, banana and blueberries as well.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp raw virgin coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Body Types: Find Out Which You Are to Maximize Weight Loss Results.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!