With just 29 calories per tablespoon, these simple cookie dough treats require none of the mess and hassle of baking. They're loaded with protein, fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids from the chickpeas and almond butter. Try this delicious spoon hack anytime your sweet cookie craving hits.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Drain chickpeas and rinse them.
2. Blend chickpeas with honey, almond butter, salt, and baking soda.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and add chocolate chips.
4. Flatten the dough onto a spoon. Repeat and enjoy.
5. For a chilly treat, freeze spoons on a baking sheet in the freezer for one hour before snacking.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!