Few desserts are supposed to fall apart, but this recipe calls for a crispy, crunchy apple dessert that will crumble into perfection. Chances are, you already have the ingredients you'll need to get started.
- 2 firm apples
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup applesauce (no sugar added)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cut apples crosswise into 4 rounds each.
4. In a medium bowl, mix oats, cinnamon, coriander, salt, applesauce, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice until well-combined. Divide mix into 8 equal portions and spread onto each apple round. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until crispy on top. Then, let the apples cool.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!