Beans are a super-lean protein that are high in both fiber and folate. This salad mixes beans with crisp ingredients for a texture twist that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 15 oz can organic black beans, drained
- 15 oz can organic kidney beans, drained
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1. In a large bowl combine the celery, yellow pepper, apple, and beans.
2. Toss with the vinegar, olive oil, agave nectar, salt, and pepper. Top with the chopped cilantro.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!